- High performance 32-bit ARM processor
- Fully tested
- Supports DMR, P-25,D-Star and System Fusion
- Onboard LEDs to show status (Tx,Rx,PTT,Mode)
- Up to 10mW RF power
- SMA antenna connector,Antenna included
- Mounts cleanly on all current Raspberry Pi's including the Pi Zero
- The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
- Open source 3D printable case available
- Uhf 430-450 MHz,433mhz and 900MHz
VHF 144 220 Opera FREQ
Install the firmware with bootloader support for USB connection.
If you want to use the device via USB port you have to install a bootloader and build the firmware with bootloader support. As the raw device cannot be used with USB you have to use a USB-serial adapter or STlink device The upper part is TX,the lower is RX antenna.
Modem select: STM32_HS_GPIO
Set TX frequency,RX frequency
TX,RX frequency had better 10M or more apart.
- The firmware is pre-loaded. Please do not upgrade the firmware by yourself. Package Included:
1x OLED display
1x MMDVM HotSPOT Module
2x 433Mhz antenna 2x Pins Some screws