1. Automatically beeps to alert near-by objects.
2. Detects people, vehicles, small & high kerbs, garage doors, pillars,
posts, walls, fences, barriers, skips, etc.
3. Improves parking safety.
4. Minimize bumper damage.
5. Indicates object distance with different beeping frequencies.
6. Easy and concealed "inside bumper" installation.
7. LED display Alarm Horn.
8. Peel and Stick foil tape sensor for vehicles with non-metal bumper.
9. Electromagnetic field changes as object get closer to the bumper.
2. Name:Electromagnetic sensor
4. Wires to "Reverse Lamp" (12 Volts DC)
5. Size: Main Module: 5.8 x 3.4 x 1.7 cm,Cable length:52cm
Alarm Horn: Approx 7 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm,Cable length:about 400cm
To safety test the U302,the vehicle's engine MUST BE OFF and the parking brake must be engaged.
1. Turn the vehicle's ignition key to the ON position,but do not start the engine.
2. Place the vehicle's transmission in reverse gear.
3. Stand about 6 feet away from the bumper and slowly approach the vehicle.
4. At distance from 27.5 to 15.75 inches,you will hear a fast beep.
At distance from 15.75 to 8.0 inches, you will hear a continuous beep.
1 X U302 Electromagnetic Reverse Radar
1 X Alarm Horn
1 X Sensor Antenna
1 X Set of Tool
1 X Instruction
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q:Will the Back-up Sensor prevent me from hitting any object behind my car?
A:No.The Back-up Sensor is only a warning device.If you back a car too fast ,
or your reaction time is slow,you could still strike an object.
Q:Does the weather affect the sensitivity of the Back-up Sensor?
A:Yes.Rain can reduce the detection range slightly.