Car Electromagnetic Parking Reversing Reverse Backup Radar Sensor DC 12V
1. Improves parking safety.
2. Minimize bumper damage
3. Wires to "Reverse Lamp " (12 Volts DC).
4. Automatically beeps to alert near-by objects.
5. Easy and concealed "inside bumper" installation.
6. Indicates object distance with different beeping frequencies.
7. Electromagnetic field changes as object get closer to the bumper.
8. Peel and Stick foil tape sensor for vehicles with non-metal bumper.
9. Detects people, vehicles, small & high kerbs, garage doors, pillars, posts, walls, fences, barriers, skips, etc.
Size: Main Module: 5.8 x 3.4 x 1.7 cm,Cable length:52cm
Alarm Beeper: Approx 4.8 x 3 x 1.6 cm,Cable length:about 400cm
1. To safety test the U301,the vehicle's engine MUST BE OFF and the parking brake must be engaged.
2. Turn the vehicle's ignition key to the ON position,but do not start the engine.
3. Place the vehicle's transmission in reverse gear.
4. Stand about 6 feet away from the bumper and slowly approach the vehicle.
5. At distance from 27.5 to 15.75 inches,you will hear a fast beep.At distance from 15.75 to 8.0 inches, you will hear a continuous beep.
Bumper does not need to be removed.No holes need to be drilled.
Q: Will the Back-up Sensor prevent me from hitting any object behind my car?
A: No.The Back-up Sensor is only a warning device.If you back a car too fast ,or your reaction time is slow,you could still strike an object.
Q: Does the weather affect the sensitivity of the Back-up Sensor?
A: Yes. Rain can reduce the detection range slightly.
|1 X Electromagnetic Reverse Radar
||1 X Alarm Beeper
||1 X Sensor Antenna
|1 X Set of Tool
||1 X English Instructions