1. Interface: SATA III
2. Size: 2.5''
3. Capacity: 120GB/ 240GB
4. 120GB: read speed: 350-580MB/s write speed: 280-530MB/s
240GB: read speed: 300-580MB/s write speed: 280-540MB/s
1. Our speed test on specific configuration Desktop,sataIII interface , sataIII cable,without operation system.Test Result just for reference .SATA3.0 SSD tested on sata2.0 interface and sata2.0 cable ,speed will lower than 300MB/S.Laptop will lower than Desktop and unstable.
2. According to the international stander 1000KB=1MB ,the real capacity =Capacity x 0.93, please notice that .Before you use it please right click "My computer-Management-Device manager-disc drive" and can find our SSD. Please do the format and partition .3. Difference between SATA I, SATA II and SATA III
- SATA I (revision 1.x) interface, formally known as SATA 1.5Gb/s , is the first generation SATA interface running at 1.5 Gb/s. Max speed 150MB/s.
- SATA II (revision 2.x) interface, formally known as SATA 3Gb/s, is a second generation SATA interface running at 3.0 Gb/s. Max speed 300MB/s.Package Included:
- SATA III (revision 3.x) interface, formally known as SATA 6Gb/s, is a third generation SATA interface running at 6.0Gb/s. Max speed 600MB/s. This interface is backwards compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s interface.
- If sata3.0 SSD tested speed on sata2.0 interface and sata cable the result will be inaccurate.
1 X 2.5'' SATA3 SSD