|Size||40.0 cm * 39.0 cm * 6.0 cm|
|Product category||Yoga pilates|
| ||Purple, black, pink, blue, green, gray|
|Applicable scenario||Fitness equipment,foot basket volleyball,sports trend,ice sports,|
fitness body,martial arts body defense,extreme challenges,venue recreation equipment,health massage,dance sports
|Pfizer glass, Eva, abs|
1.14.75 inch diameter magic circle with professional grade high density foam padding on both sides of grips.
2.Durable fiberglass ring is sleeved in soft , cushioned rubber and is lightweight and portable.
3.Effective for strengthening the core , toning muscles , inner thigh routines , and much more.
4.Ergonomic molded no slip handles provide comfort for ankles , legs or arms on both the inside and outside of the ring.
5.Includes free nylon carrying pouch with drawstrings for convenient storage and travel to your Pilates studio.
1. Do a 5-10 minute rhythmic warm up before each workout.
2.Complete 1-3 sets of exercise options, repeat 5-10 times per set.
3. Rest at least 30-60 seconds between each set of exercises.
4. Repeat the same number of movements in all areas of the body (upper body, lower body, middle body) to avoid uneven muscle exercise.
5. If you can't complete five repetitions, take longer breaks between each set of movements, or don't use the pilates when repeating.
6. If you can't achieve moderate to maximum muscle fatigue, repeat 10 movements with a short rest between each set of movements.
7. To achieve the best results, each exercise should be carried out 2-3 times a week at most.
8. Get 24-48 hours of rest between each pilates workout.Package Includes:1*Magic Circle